Prof. K. O. Ogunjobi
- The program follows a 46 months PhD programme in West African Climate system.
- The first month is devoted to Introductory classes which include common courses and learning of languages (English and French ) for the Anglophone and Francophone students.
- Six months is used for teaching of intensive Climate science related modules by topmost scientists across the world.
- After the six months module, students proceed on field work which they normally undertake on attachment with academic advisers in Africa, Europe and US.
- Students use the last six months of the fellowship in FUTA to finalize the PhD dissertation and their viva examination.