AVAILABLE FACILITIES AT THE CENTER
- Video Conferencing Facility to facility offsite/remote teaching, seminar, meeting etc.
- High-speed 24/7 internet
- Dedicated internet access that serves the Center, students Hostel and a segment of university community.
- A 50 KVA Perkins generator and 7.5KVA inverter to ensure 24/7 internet
- 5.2 KVA solar inverter that powers other teaching and research equipment at the Center
- A High Performance Computing facility (Cluster): This facility is first of its kind in Nigeria used for high speed simulation of Weather/NWP and Climate models
- Standard World Meteorological Organization (WMO) Meteorological Observatory
- Convenient and functional Student lecture, study and seminar rooms